Risk factors impacting on your Logistics’ operations are increasing and coming from a wider spectrum of factors and sources.
Risks that range from loss of clients or brand integrity, to risks that can potentially put you and your company executive in court facing serious charges.
Latus regularly is called on to brief Board and C Level Executive of Businesses, Organisations, Associations and Governments across South East Asia and Australia, on the risk profile of such changes.
Latus provides this Logistic Risk briefing service to Businesses, Organisations, Associations and Governments across South East Asia and Australia.
Executive Briefing Topics
The briefing topics vary according to issues and company need, but in broad terms they can fall under two categories.
Delivery of the promise however must be undertaken within the constraints of regulatory compliance. Compliance rules, that if breached can potentially lead to punitive financial penalties and/or imprisonment.
- Sub-contractor risk exposure that impacts businesses and executives.
- Legislative changes and how their impacts on Logistic Operations, eg currently CoR.
- Strategies and Methods to reduce logistics risk exposure to Directors and Executives.
Your promise whether stated in a contract or a customer service expectation must be delivered profitability. Expectations, that if not delivered profitably can lead to loss of financial stability, market and or contracts. Logistic Risk issues we frequently brief on in this area are:
- Mitigating financial risk – how to free up operating capital, to improve cashflow and yet lift customer service levels.
- Reducing Logistic Operating Cost risk – how to reduce fixed and operating logistic cost risks to improve market agility and performance.
- Revenue Lifting – how to improve revenue and yet increase gross margins in tight markets, also covers new market expansion risks.
The cost of the service depends on the nature of your requirement, to find out more please contact us – either via the live chat or phone/ email