LATUS are Australia’s recognised specialists in Chain of Responsibility
Chain of Responsibility Course Learning Outcomes
- the fundamentals of each the 10 risk compliance area of Chain of Responsibility;
- what to look for – based on lessons learnt from over 200 CoR audits; and
- how to minimise risk to the Company and its Directors.
Ideal Role for Chain of Responsibility
OHS and HSE Officers or Staff with existing compliance responsibility have been found to be best suited to take on the role within companies. To equip such staff with the knowledge to undertake the role, Latus has developed the Chain of Responsibility Compliance Officer course. Given Chain of Responsiblity CoR penalties are punitive including personal and business fines, plus a multitude of other imposed court penalties, a trained CoR person is a necessity.
Most impressed on how this complicated subject was rolled out. The presentation was easy to understand with plenty of relevent examples. I absolutely reccommend this course to anyone that wants to protect themselves and their businesses from unecessary exposure. Massey Wade, Operations Manager Maintenance Transport Melbourne.
Since 2003, Latus have been intrinsically involved in the Australian Chain of Responsibility Legislation.
- Advising Governments and Organisations on the impacts of CoR.
- Providing Expert Court Witness testimony.
- Writing the CoR Codes of Practise for Different Industries.
- Auditing and Risk profiling over 200 companies and logistic chains.
This course can NOT be booked online, please contact us for details.
NOTE: we offer a separate course for WA, which covers the very different specific legislation in that state.
To book phone 1300 008386
or click here to contact us