Supply Chain Management is an ever expanding industry, and an excellent future career option. Supply Chain management professionals play a role in all kinds of organizations – manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third party logistics firms, government agencies and service firms.
Supply Chain involves all the activities that must take place to get the right product to the right person, at the right time – this can include; raw materials to consumer purchases. SCM focuses on planning and forecasting, purchasing, product assembly, moving, storage, distribution, sales and customer service. SCM professionals are involved in every facet of the business process.
Our courses will show you how to:
- Respond quickly to changes in supply and demand
- Determine accurate customer delivery dates
- Optimise inventory, labor, resources, and space
- Leverage analytics to monitor and measure performance
- Develop risk avoidance and mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance with international trade regulations