E-learning has a huge benefit to any business and the people working within it. For the business, it has been proven to retain good staff and make them better. For staff it makes them more valuable to the business and happier knowing the company is willing to invest in staff.
Best still the time involvement for both parties mean that courses can be picked up and returned to in the times it suits the business and the individual. Here are another 7 Reasons Why Your Business Must Provide E-Learning Options!
- Massively reduce training costs and downtime – save money!
- Grow your business – with improved productivity, efficiency and quality control as our LMS automates the administration, documentation, tracking, and reporting of training globally, 24/7
- Maximise best safety practices and demonstrate your Duty of Care – Reduce your concerns of litigation, compliance and work cover claims and sleep easy knowing that your team is fully briefed, trained, inducted and regularly tested on your company policies, procedures and OH&S standards in order to maintain high levels of skill, competence and awareness.
- Increase staff and consumer confidence as well as your reputation – Promote the fact that you have an LMS and provide specialised training to ensure the high quality of skills in your team
- Enhance staff moral – with increased staff loyalty and performance by offering flexible, self paced, training incentives for your staff to enhance their career path with more qualifications
- Demonstrate your mature management practices – protect yourself against rising insurance premiums by taking positive steps to ensure your accountability.
- Green your branding and demonstrate you are environmentally responsible – by hosting material online rather than printing volumes of manuals, reports and documents you not only save money but people will respect and appreciate your initiative to be eco-friendly.